Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Blocks


Hello Friends,

How about some cute home decor?  I have sold many of these kits, had a wonderful classes and I am ready for the next round.  If you would like to have a fun girls night making these blocks, you could bring your friends here OR I could bring the kits to you. 

The cost is $20.00 and once you have paid, I will order the blocks thru Stampin' Up!

You will decorate the blocks and the top of them will look just like this -

If you have 6 or more friends sign up then YOU get to make YOURS for FREE.

Place an online order thru my store for $100 or more and you will receive this kit in the mail for FREE.  If your order is $150 or more, not only will you receive this kit, you will receive hostess rewards.

E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com with any questions or to place your order.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: