Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blog Candy Winner.......



Hello Friends,

Time to announce the winner of my "Stamp to the MAX" blog candy.
Thanks to those who left a comment about the Big Shot - my absolute favorite paper crafting tool.
And the winner IS . . . .Erin Thompson!   Congratulations, Erin!  (# chosen through random.org)


Erin said . . . I would love a big shot because I hate cutting quilt squares!



Erin, please email me in the next 24 hours to claim your prize :)

Here are a couple of ideas from my upline, Jill who simply amazes me with her talent.



How would you like a BIG SHOT for FREE?  Simply sign up to be a member of my Stamp to the MAX team and you can choose this awesome tool or $100 in FREE merchandise.  The Starter Kit is already a deal with approx $345 worth of product.  Whether you would like to be a part of Stampin' Up! for the discount or to run your own business, I would love you to join our team.
Click here for more details.

To shop online 24/7 click here

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: