Friday, June 10, 2011

My 100K Milestone

Hello Friends,

Here is my desk at work :) I recently reached my first 'cash' milestone with Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator.  I have sold over $100K of Stampin' Up! Product.  My co-workers decorated my desk as a wonderful surprise for this accomplishment.


I work with the most wonderful people, LOVE my job and LOVE being a Demonstrator.


A HUGE thank you to all my customers for helping me reach this milestone.

Click here to shop online 24/7
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Cerise Welter said...

Congrats Maxine. I'm fairly new to SU and my upline is rather busy with six small children. She also lives 3 hours away so I don't see her. I went looking for SU gals who are doing something with their business and found you. I've been spying and getting ideas. So glad you reached this goal. I am "starting over" after being discouraged by not being able to get workshops. I'm encouraged by your blog. So sweet your fellow workers blessed you. Again Congrats
Cerise Welter

Maxine Conrad said...

Thanks Cerise - Very sweet of you! :) Will you be at Convention?