Thursday, June 16, 2011

Congratulations to Beth Nemenz

Hello Friends,

I am so excited - I can barely stand it!  One of my Stamp to the MAX team members, Beth Nemenz from Erie, PA earned the Incentive Trip to Disneyworld.  I called her from work this morning with Rett and ReNee (Demonstrator Business Developers) in the background to congratulate her.    She thought it was the TODAY show as her family are there and we were all so happy and excited and apparently we must have made a great noise cheering her for her awesome accomplishment.


Beth is a Rising Star this Stampin' Up! year which basically means she had an awesome first year as a Demonstrator and was in the top 15 Demonstrators of that category.  I was able to meet her for the first time during her Founders Circle Trip in St George, UT.

Beth is sooooooooo excited to tell her children Max and Ruby that they are going to Disneyworld.  I reminded her to take lots of pictures and even a video of their reaction when they find out.


Edie Bunting of Erie, PA recruited Beth. Edie is my direct downline and was a Rising Star herself, just the year before Beth.  Edie has struggled with cancer and has had surgeries and is doing much better.  I am so proud of her! She is such an inspriration.  Despite her battle with breast cancer, she kept going, became a Rising Star and has worked amazingly with her downline as shown in Beth's accomplishments.

CONGRATULATIONS BETH!! I am so very proud of you!  I am so very excited for you and I wish you all the very best as you continue on this delightful path with Stampin' Up!

If you are interested in joining our fabulous team - contact me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information.  If you live in the Erie, PA area I would love to give you Edie's or Beth's information.  What a great legacy you will have :)

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: