Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #12

Hello Friends,

Time for another Utah Divas International Color Challenge.  Last night I was holding a "Simply Adorned" class.  The customers placed their order for whichever size charm and necklace they would like and last night we made 'inserts' for the charms. 
When I looked at this weeks challenge, I instantly thought of jewelry.

You can see why :)

As you know we are not meant to interpret the picture as part of our challenge but when I saw the colors along with the picture it did draw my mind to the Simply Adorned Charms.

Thinking of a gift to send to a loved one this Christmas?  Consider a Charm and Chain.  For every Charm and Chain ordered you get to choose 4 inserts for FREE.  All inserts custom made to order.



Have a wonderful day!

No comments: