Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Santa

Hello Friends,

Make sure you get what you want for Christmas this year and make it easy on Santa!



Let me help you get the Stampin' Up! products to you for Christmas.  How about the Big Shot?  That should be on everyone's wish list who doesn't have it already.  Maybe a Table Top Cutter to help with all the card stock you need to cut.  I am sure there are stamp sets on your wish list.

Take a look at your Stampin' Up! catalog.  You can download it by clicking here or I can ship one right away for you.  Catalog is FREE, you just pay the shipping.


Make your list. It can be as long or as short as you want!

E-mail the list to me.  Please be sure to have the item name and number.Let me know the names, phone # and/or e-mail address of those who you would like to receive your wish list.

Let them know I will be contacting them. 


I will take care of the rest - Be sure to contact me before November 30th.

Gift Certificates available also.

Click here to shop online 24/7

How about $310 in product for just $87.50?  Maybe this is the way to go for your Christmas Gift.  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me at 801 897-0429 for more details.

Have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Dear Santa: great idea. Hugs, M

Maxine Conrad said...

Thanks Mary! I am wanting Santa to bring many fun products to my customers :)