Monday, November 22, 2010

Let it Snow and Online Spectacular

Hello Friends,

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  This is what we woke up to yesterday!  It sure looked beautiful.  I LOVE the snow.  I love to look at it and love it when I don't have to go outside in it. 

I use My Digital Studio so often I am able to post many projects using the program.  It is so much quicker and easier.  As many of you know, I love taking photographs and it seemed that they were always been kept on a disc or in a folder on my laptop.  I would often print pictures and leave them in a box somewhere.  Now I am able to put the pictures on pages and with my busy life this program makes it much easier.

For those of you who have been waiting to purchase it - maybe because of the cost or unsure whether you would use it or not (believe me you WILL use it :) NOW IS THE TIME to purchase it.

You have 2 choices -
1) You can purchase it for half the orginal cost of $79.95 - NOW ONLY $39.98
2) You can purchase the Starter Kit at 50% off ($87.50) and receive the My Digital Studio software in the kit.

Stampin' Up! reached their goal of 10,000 new Demonstrators yesterday!  Their goal was to reach this by the end of the year.  WOOHOO!!! :)


Online Spectacular starts today :) Check out my online store by clicking here. Many products are 30, 40 and even 50% off.  Certain Digital Downloads are discounted too.  Don't miss out. 


Click here to sign up to become a Demonstrator today.  Click on JOIN NOW. The password is stamptothemax

Of course you can e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me on 801 897-0429 with any questions or further details :)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

what a welcoming winter setting! I DO miss the look of fresh, white snow! hugs, m