Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home Decor

Hello Friends,

I love how easy this page was made into a beautiful artistic piece of Home Decor.  I was so happy to meet Tracy at the event I attended in Canada.  She was so sweet and sooooo talented.  She told me she loves to make Home Decor and I loved all the things she brought to the display.


The main page is one of the pieces of one of my favorite packs of Designer Series Paper - Newsprint. Look how simple, yet delightfully elegant this page is. 
This weekend I am planning on staying home and spending time in my Stamp Room and this kinda thing is on the agenda. 

Oh and of course, I will be planning for my upcoming Card Class next Tuesday.  I have 2 spaces left.  If you would like to join us, please e-mail or call me.  Click here for more details.

Newsprint Designer Series Paper 117166 Price: $9.95


Our Designer Series papers are absolutely beautiful and use our palette of colors and original images. Designer Series paper makes it easy to create a card or scrapbook page with coordinating background paper, card stock, and stamped images. It also covers On Board chipboard beautifully.


■ 12" x 12"


■ 12 sheets per package (2 each of 6 double-sided designs)


■ Exclusive designs and colors, with patterns based on Stampin’ Up! art


■ Coordinates with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla


■ Coordinates with Music Notes Stampin' Around wheel, Vintage Type Rub-Ons


■ Acid free and lignin free



Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: