Saturday, August 7, 2010

Halloween, Shoes and Mary OH MY

Hello Friends,
I received this fabulous card from one of my very special friends, Mary Fish.  Not only I am Mary's friend - I am her SAM.  I get to work closely with Mary on a regular basis and I just love her to pieces. 

Mary is so creative.  I mean seriously I wouldn't mind if Mary sent me a note on a piece of paper but she always sends me the cutest cards. 

Just take a look at these!

Shock/Gasp/Horror but I am not a big fan of Halloween.  I love to see the kids dressing up in costumes but I am not a fan of the ghouls, ghosts and goblins. I do love the set that is in the Idea Book and Catalog  - "Wicked Cool."
And for those of you know me - you will know it is all about the shoes.

So another shock - I am going to have a Ghoulish Halloween class this year. I know! I know!  - this comes as a major shock but when you see awesome projects like these Mary made, it really makes you think......

It’s a grab bag of creepy cool images! This set includes anything you need to decorate the dark, dusty corners of any Halloween project. Pull them out for shrouding invitations, cards, tags, and scrapbook pages with some wicked mystery and intrigue. Available both in wood-mount and clear-mount.

Have a wonderful weekend :)


4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Yahoo! I loved seeing my stuff on your blog :) Thank you for the shout out and I'm really excited that you enjoyed them.

I'm so lucky to know you--you're one of my greatest gifts from Stampin' Up! and such a dear friend.

Hugs, M

Unknown said...

Hi Max

Yay! I was excited to see that you were Mary Fish's SAM. I hope to one day meet her. I am very inspired by her and love her blog.

I know I am in good hands. You too inspire me and I am so glad to know you!

Thank You.

Brandy

Phyllis said...

Why is everyone making such gorgeous projects with that set!!! I'm so trying to avoid placing yet another order !! he he!!! And yes, Mary's work is awesome!!!

Maxine Conrad said...

Brandy - Mary was in the next room to us at our UDI Dinner - If you are going to Leadership, I can arrange a meeting up for the both of you :)
Phyllis, I was NOT planning on buying the set my friend - it was the SHOES :)