Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Card Class

Hello Friends,

Tonight we had a fabulous time at our monthly card class.  Every last Tuesday of the month, we meet at my house and make 10 cards with matching envelopes.  We make 2 each of 5 designs. 
Michelle, a wonderful gal who found me through my Demonstrator Business Web Site came over to 'check it out'.  She was coming over to pick up her order so I suggested she come over this evening to see what fun we have at our 'Girls Night Out'.  It was great to visit with her.  Her last words were "Sign me up - I will be back".
If you live locally, we would love you to join us.  Contact me for more information.


Polka Dot Background and punched images make for a very easy yet cute card.

Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla make a wonderful subtle combination for this 'Sympathy' or 'General' card.

Who doesn't like cupcakes? Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock. Use the Top Note Big Shot (Stampin' Up! Exclusive) Die for a fun twist.  Add some Dazzlin' Diamonds and some Peach Parfait ribbon - Yummy!
Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper retired in June.  I loved it so much I stocked up on it.  The focal point (butterfly) was 'sent' through the Big Shot to get Polka Dot wings and a sentiment punched out with the Modern Label Extra Large punch makes for a cute body.
We always need a 'manly' card.  The shiny layered part is tin foil.  I placed the foil over some stiff card (for this I used the card that comes in packs of Designer Series Paper and as I stocked up on LOTS of DSP, I will have plenty to keep me going :) I used one of our Texturz plates to get this fabulous 'diamond' look.

If you don't live locally, contact me for more information about my kits in the mail or cards in the mail.




Have a wonderful day!

No comments: