Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2010/11 Idea Book & Catalog - Annual Sale

Hello Friends,
What a busy week I had last week!!!  I had so much to do and still have a lot to do but isn't that life? 

I am really excited about the new Idea Book and Catalog.  It is absolutely gorgeous!  If you are in one of my clubs - you will receive one FREE. 

Club Members - your welcome e-mail will go out today :)  I am really looking forward to teaching you fun things using fabulous product.

Let me know if you would like to join one of my clubs.  We would love you to join us.  For those out of State - no worries!  Join my Online Chicks and Chocolate Club.

Don't forget this coming Saturday!!!  My annual sale is a popular event and we are going to have so much fun!

Click here for details.

To shop online 24/7 click here

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: