Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation in England

Hello Friends,

I am in the Motherland :)  I am enjoying my vacation in HULL (My birth city).  Look on the east coast, half way down on the right.  You will see Scarborough and York.  I lived very close to both of these places. 

I have lots of pictures from Convention, inciuding awesome swaps which I will be posting.  We are heading to London for a few days next week and I won't mention how much this is costing, as Lance may be reading and I don't want to put him into cardiac arrest!  Tee hee!!!

Hope everything is well with you all!

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

jen-jones said...

Hi Maxine,

I have been following your blog for about a year now and have never commented, however, I need to after this post! My husband's family is all from Hull...his parents are born and raised there. My husband was born in Beverly. I've never met anyone else from there!!! It could be a small world!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday. Thanks for all the great stamping tips and card examples...I love them!

Jennifer Bridle

Maxine Conrad said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for your comment. What a small world :) E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com if you would like :)
Have a wonderful day!