Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #30


Hello Friends,

I have missed being part of this challenge for the past couple of weeks.  I have already taken a peak at the submissions for this week and they are ALL awesome.  Love this color combo.

I love the pictures that Gretchen shares with us for the color challenges and I must admit I really did want to 'fall into this bed' when I saw it.

Stamp Set - Petal Pizzazz, All Holidays
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake,
Accessories - Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Chantilly 1/2" ribbon, Early Espresso (Neutrals) Brads, Early Espresso (Neutrals) Brads, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips


Check out what the rest of the team came up with by clicking here  Be sure to join in.  We would love to see what you come up with using this awesome color combo.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: