Friday, April 15, 2011

Summer Mini Sneak Peek


Hello Friends,
I don't go to work on Fridays so I always enjoy a good part of the day in my Stamp Room.  This morning I wanted to create something using a stamp set that will be in the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog - Fabulous Florets.

A couple of new products here !  The "Flower Garden" Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, "Fabulous Florets" Stamp Set and "Beyond the Garden" Designer Series Paper.  Boy am I ready for Spring?

Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets (Summer Mini), Blessed to be your Mother(Occasions Mini)
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Daffodil Delight
Craft Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Pearls, Scallop Edge Punch

Tiny strips of Card Stock add dimension and additional color to a card.

If you would like a copy of the Summer Mini Catalog, please e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com to request yours.  (If you already have a Demonstrator, please contact her.)

Click here to shop online 24/7
CLEARANCE RACK - Click here

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Martha said...

I love this card! This might just have to be one of the cards for my class on this next month. And I am sooo impressed with your cutting. :)

Martha
stampinmartha.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So pretty Max!

Hugs, M

Maxine Conrad said...

Bwaaahhaha Martha! I was so thinking of you as I was cutting so I am really glad you commented :) It was so great to create a SPRING card with such wonderful bright colors.

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you Mary. It had been a while since I created a 'bright' card - it felt good :)