Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Team Meeting - Because I Care

Hello Friends,

Last night was so awesome.  Every first Tuesday of the month my Team and I get together. We have a fabulous time, chatting, eating treats and of course -we stamp !! Interested in becoming a Demonstrator?  Contact me for more information.  If you were previously a Demonstrator, you can re-join for just $35.  WOOHOO!


This card was our make 'n' take.  I made this card and gave everybody their supplies to make one.  As you already know - I LOVE Stampin' Up!'s new core colors.  I used Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler.  The Stamp Set I used is a new hostess set - 'Because I Care'. Ask me how this set can be yours for FREE.
Anytime you think of a loved one and either the exciting or difficult things in life they are experiencing, it’s the perfect time to let them know you care. Make it extra special with a handmade card. Our Because I Care set was designed specifically with taking advantage of the opportunities to express caring thoughts in mind. Available both in wood-mount and clear-mount

 I used Stampin' Write Markers to color the flower and I cannot wait to try this again and watercolor.  I know, I know, I don't really care for watercoloring but I want to give it a try. I colored the leaves with one of our new In Colors - Pear Pizzazz.

The Big Shot is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! products.  I used the Lattice Embossing Folder and the Top Note Die for the Daffodil Delight Card Stock.  The Big Shot saves a lot of 'scissor cutting' and I love the dimension and style of the Embossing Folders.

You cannot see the Smooch Spritz on the picture - but it looks great on the actual card. 
Don't forget to sign up for our EVERYDAY CARD class on July 27th.  You will make 10 cards with matching envelopes. E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information. 


Have a wonderful day!

Come back tomorrow to see who won the $10 Gift Certificate for commenting on my new blog look :)

 

No comments: