Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cute cards made by Cute friends

Hello Friends,

Drum roll please ............The winner of the $10 Gift Certificate goes to "Liz Miller" who wrote : Love, love, LOVE your new blog look. Cherry Cobbler is my new favorite color!
Liz, shoot me an e-mail at maxstamps@yahoo.com to redeem your $10 Gift Certificate :)

Here are a few cards made by my wonderful downline friends.


Laura knows me too well.  Who wouldn't 'love' this card?  Chocolate, new shoes and shopping!  Great use of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous punches.


Martha made this cute cute card.  I don't particularly enjoy cutting out flowers  and I am telling you - these flowers were cut to perfection.  Stampin' Dimensionals are perfect for adding depth.


Cassie made this adorable card.  I love the flowers and was grateful for our 'mini lesson' on how to make these. 

No comments: