Saturday, November 21, 2009

A special card for YOU



Hello Friends,

Unfortunately, I did not create my card for the Utah Divas International (UDI) Sketch Challenge Team :( I didn't want to waste your time visiting my blog so I created a card especially for you and all my blog readers.

I created it using Stampin' Up!'s new wonderful "My Digital Studio".  This card took less than 5 minutes to create.  The wonderful thing about this new software is that you can create a card and use that idea to make a stamped card.  No wasted card stock, no wasted images, a perfectly tied ribbon ;) 

This is a 6x6 card using Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Card Stock.  Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon with a bow, Chocolate Chip Brads, Photo Corner Punch.  The images were taken from the "Friends 24-7" Stamp Set.


Friends 24-7* Item #113218 *Price $25.95 *Set Quantity:6*


What would you do without your friends? There'd be no one go shopping with, paper craft with, or to chat with for hours on end! Luckily, you have your friends, and with the Friends 24-7 stamp set you can tell them how much you appreciate their friendship and their company. This set is part of the Shelli Signature Collection, and coordinates with the Friendly Words jumbo wheel.

All these products can be bought for your crafting pleasure on my website.  Start by clicking here

You can learn more about "My Digital Studio" by clicking here.  Order this by e-mailing me at maxstamps@yahoo.com on or before November 30th, to receive a 20% discount.

Hope you like the card!  I will be back to my regularly scheduled UDI Sketch Challenge next Saturday.  Be sure to check out our blog by clicking here. The Divas on the sketch team have done a fabulous job of creating cards using 'Window Sheets'.

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love your MDS card, Max!

carolm said...

max, you are too funny. you could have easily send it was for the challenge but without the window sheet. it looks like the sketch to me.

it's beautiful!

xoxo

Stamp-Patty's said...

Thanks for the "tip" Max! I love learning new uses for MDS!!! You are the best!

Mary Fish said...

Pretty in pink, as they say. Love the simple layout of this MDS card. You always master the clean sketch. Hugs, M

RuthieB said...

I love this! I love this set and did not own it until I got MDS! It's a beautiful card!