Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sketch Challenge - In Honor of my Dad

Hello my friends,

I hope my American friends have had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We had a fabulous time!

Today is a bittersweet day for me.  My dear Father would have been 70 years old today.  The pain I experience from missing him so much is the hardest thing I have had to bear in my life.  To read more about my Dad and his life, you can visit the blog I created in his honor by clicking here.




I obviously had my Dad in mind with the card I created today. I am loving MDS so much that I have created another card for the sketch challenge using this fabulous new software from Stampin' Up!  

Up until Monday, November 30th, you can order this at a 20% discount.  This is one thing you won't regret buying.  Just think you could get caught up with all your scrapbooking so quickly. Look how easy it is to create wonderful cards too.   Click here for more details.

Click here to see what my Diva friends came up with for this weeks Utah Divas International sketch challenge :)

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

6 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

very nice Max ... and a happy birthday to your dad in Heaven xx

carolm said...

i'm stumped as to what to say max. i know this is a difficult day for you and your family. your card is perfect.

i still have the post card your dad sent me after the first card i sent me. :)

thinking of you my friend. xoxo

Lorie said...

Awww, Max...that is a very sweet remembrance of your dad! HUGS!

Elizabeth said...

Max- Your card is a wonderful tribute to your dad. I wish I could give you a hug in person! Just know that I'm thinking of you today!

xoxoxo

Ann said...

How special Max! Very sweet card!!

Unknown said...

What a great card Max!! I wish I could give you a great big hug right now!!