Friday, April 27, 2012

Pretty Purse

Hello Friends,

Just a few more days left to purchase the cute Purse Die.  It will be available in the new catalog starting June 1, but if you don't want to wait that long, you will need to purchase it before April 30. 
If you know me well enough, you will know I have approximately 70 purses and I will be getting ready to sell a lot of them soon.  I know I know - I can barely believe it.  Now I can have as many purses as I like with this cute die, in all colors/patterns and they won't take up as much room :)

To create this project you will need -
Stamps
• Bright Blossoms* (Available until April 30 or June 1)
• Made for You

Paper

• Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper * (Available until April 30 or June 1)
• Whisper White Card Stock
• Lucky Limeade Card Stock

Ink

• Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad®• Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad
• Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad

Stampin’ Up! Accessories

• Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
* (Available until April 30 or June 1)
• White Baker's Twine
• Brights Brads
• Boho Blossoms Punch
• 1/2" Circle Punch
• Big Shot
• Petite Purse Bigz™ L Die
* (Available until April 30 or June 1)

Click here to see the retiring stamps list
Click here to see the retiring accessories list

To place an order online24/7, click here

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: