Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #21

Hello Friends,

Can you believe it? Last week I completely forgot all about our Color Challenge for Utah Divas International! I was so upset with myself for forgetting.  This weeks was super hard for me!  Why do I have issues creating with Tempting Turquoise and Regal Rose.  Next week is so my comfort zone :)
The Design Team members all happen to be fabulous friends of mine and I was so amazed with their creativity and what they came up with.  Rock on sistahs!!!
I enjoyed their creations so much, I wanted to share them with you.
~Brandy~

~Gretchen~

~Liz~

~Patty~

~Sharon~

~Max~

If you are interested in joining our Color Challenge Team, please let me know~  We would love you to join us!

Click here to shop online 24/7
How about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator !  Our Starter Kit is available for 15% off normal price and in addition - a Bundle valued at $50 - Click here for more information.

Have a wonderful day!






1 comment:

Liz Miller said...

I love your tiny teacup card Max!