Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank you for your order

Hello Friends,

Last week I had an amazing workshop.  Carolee was truly the 'Hostess with the mostest'.  Everything went very smoothly and I told her I wish I had brought my camera to the workshop so I could scrapbook the memories.  Guess what?  Off Carolee went and she came back with her camera :) 
I loved meeting her neighbors, family and friends.  There were 26 guests at the workshop and we had so much fun.  (I will post the pictures in a future post)

Today, I went to Carolee's house to drop off all the orders.  I made cards to thank her guests for their order. 

"Artistic Etchings" is one of my very favorite stamp sets at the moment.  LOVE IT.  Click here to see the Scrapbook Pages we made at our Scrapbook Class using this set. 
We would love you to join us at our Scrapbook Class if you live local or you can order a 'Kit in the Mail' :) Contact me for more information.


Don't forget "Sale-A-Bration" is going on just now.  Choose a free item with a $50 order.

Our Clearance Rack is full of fun products at awesome prices. Click here

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Twenty Six guests?!?!?! Wow. I'm stuggling to get more than 5!

Maxine Conrad said...

I know Kathy ! Totally amazing. My hostess really did a fabulous job and the exciting part was they were excited to be there - they weren't forced or blackmailed :) Good Luck to you x