Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday dear N-A-T-A-L-I-E



Hello Friends,

I know I said I would post more swaps today, but they will have to wait until tomorrow :)

Yesterday, we celebrated the birthday of one of our SAM's and a sweet friend, Natalie.  I LOVE birthdays and I couldn't resist bringing in a cake to help Natalie celebrate.  I did a 'cake in a bag'.  I brought cake, dishes, forks and napkins and we sang a hearty 'Happy Birthday dear N-a-t-a-l-i-e' :)



Natalie and Max. 
I am convinced Natalie could eat this full cake and lose weight!  Me on the other hand, I just have to look at it and put on weight.



The card that is behind the cake was made using the 'Crazy for Cupcakes' set.  A strip of Designer Series Paper, punched with the scalloped edge punch makes for a cute effect. Makes it look like a pastry shop window.
We are lucky to have Natalie work with us......Oh and now her shift has changed, we get to work 2 1/2 hours daily together :)

Wishing you all the very best for future health and happiness, my friend !

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Yipes! I shouldn't have looked. Now I'm hungry for dessert! Happy Birthday, Natalie.

Hugs, M