Friday, March 2, 2012

Stamp to the MAX swaps

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing 3 swaps from our recent team swap.  Elizabeth Harris created the swap above.  I have been a fan of Elizabeth's creations for a while now.  I was excited to see the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper used as I am loving it.  With one month left of Sale-A-Bration, I want to use it as much as I can.
Visit Elizabeth's blog by clicking here


Lisa Fennewald made this card (Original created by Sandy Mathis) using the Elementary Elegance stamp set which is available in clear mount or wood mount.  It is FREE with a $50 purchase for the rest of this month.  You can choose the ribbon and brad pack as a free item or a pack of the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper which are also shown in this card.  Click here for more information about Sale-A-Bration.
Many people tell me they could never be a Demonstrator as they are not creative.  Neither was I !  I can assure you that you don't need to be creative to become a Demonstator.  I find so many inspiration from other Demonstrators, magazines, blogs, websites etc.  I made the card above and copied it from one of my most favorite friends - Kimberly Van Diepen.  I love Kimberly's style and so anytime I need something amazing - I know I will find it with Kimberly.


If you are thinking along this line - that you would like to join my team but are worried you are not creative - don't worry (be happy) :) E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information or if you are ready to join, go to my website at http://www.stampwithmax2.stampinup.com/ and click on 'join now' in the upper right hand corner.  Even if you don't want to run this as a business, join now for just $125 (over $400 in product).  You can purchase things at a discount and run it as a hobby.  You will also get to choose either a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper or a digital download every single month for a year.

Click here to shop online 24/7
Visit the Clearance Rack
Download My Digital Studio Express FREE for 30 days.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: