Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Wish List

Hello Friends,

We had a fabulous weekend.  We went to Saint George (UT) for our nephew's baptism and was able to spend some time (too short of a time) with Kayleigh, our college daughter :)

Before we know it, Christmas will be here!  Have you got your wish lists ready? Here is one you could use!  Be sure to send this to your family and friends and if they order your name will be entered for a draw on January 4th when the Occasions Mini starts for an extra GIFT.


My Stampin' Up! Christmas Wish List

Dear Santa,

I’ve been extra special and nice this year,

so I’d really like some stamping gear..

Stamping is something I just love to do,

So I’m making a little list for you!

Pick one, two, or maybe three

Supplies and rubber stamps for me.

Clothes are nice, and toys are too:

But is going to the mall something you wanna do?

Just call Maxine to order from my list.

I really hope you are getting the gist.

When the goodies arrive at her house,

She’ll wrap them up, Pretty as can be,

And all you have to do, is slip them under the tree!

You don’t have to go anywhere;

You can just stay at home, sit back, relax,

and order me stamps!!!

Just order by December 15th! and I'll be

entered in a drawing too.

All you will need to do is send your family members/friends your wish list and let them know they can go to http://www.stampwithmax2.stampinup.net/ and click on shop now to place the order.  If they prefer not to order online, just have them e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me on 801 897-0429.

Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!




No comments: