Friday, August 19, 2011

Buckingham Palace



Hello Friends,

This is a picture of my lovely niece Samantha and I at Buckingham Palace. We had such a wonderful time and it will be always classed as one of my most favorite vacations.  I am excited to work on my MDS albums.  If you haven't joined already, go to http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ to see what fabulous projects you could make using this software.

We are just getting ready to head out to St George.  Our Daughter Kayleigh, is heading back to college.  I am so happy for her, yet it breaks my heart.  We are so close and I miss her immensely!  Oh well, the Labor Day holiday is here in a couple of weeks, right?

I will be working on my FALL SCHEDULE this weekend.  I plan on having lots of classes planned and of course "Kits in the Mail".

The Summer Mini Catalog expires on Aug 31, so be sure to place an order either thru my online store http://www.stampwithmax2.stampinup.net/ or by e-mailing me at maxstamps@yahoo.com

I have a new Chicks and Chocolate Club starting on Tuesday.  Contact me for more information. If you live out of state or cannot attend - no worries, you can join my "Club in the Mail".  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more details.

If you would like to sign up for my monthly newsletter and e-mails about specials and promotions and classes, please click here.

Have a wonderful day !



No comments: