Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A handmade gift from a friend

Hello Friends,

One of my most fabulous customers who happens to be one of my most fabulous friends made me this adorable project.
Michelle punched out lots of circles using the 2 1/4" circle punch, did some magic, added a pin in the center and glued them to a styrofoam ball. 

I just love it.  Michelle gave me a great idea - a way to use Designer Series Paper.  I am going to make one and will post it once it is done.

Thanks Michelle - Love it - and you of course :)

Click here to shop online 24/7
Check out the Summer Mini Catalog!

Don't miss out on this months promotion - Click here

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Beth Robinson said...

Love this gift.....I might have to try it myself....great idea for all my excess DSP....thanks for sharing!!!!