Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank You Card Class


Hello Friends,

Here are the cards we will be making at this months card class.  As it is Thanksgiving, all these cards are "Thank You".  You will be able to stamp a "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment to replace the "Thank You" if you wish. 

Here are the details:

*You will make 10 cards, 2 of each design with matching envelopes.


*When: Tuesday Oct 27th/Wednesday Oct 28th (Be sure to let me know which day you want to come)


*Where: My House (Let me know if you need address/directions.)


*Time: 7:30pm


*Cost: $15 (If you are in any of my clubs, or you place an order at the class or you bring a friend, the cost will be $10) Make your cards for FREE if you book a class for your friends - (Minimum of 6 people).


*RSVP: Before Sunday October 25th. Classes will fill up so be sure to RSVP as soon as you can.

*If you can't make the class, no worries I can make your cards for you - $20 or $15 if you are in my hostess club/downline or refer a friend to either come to the class or receive the cards in the mail.


*Refer this posting to your friends. For every friend that signs up, you get to choose a treat from my basket.



Looking forward to hearing from you!

Enjoy your day :)











No comments: