Monday, November 24, 2008

SALE!

Very Important note......Starting the day before Thanksgiving, Stampin' Up! is having a sale. Please visit my Stampin' Up! website Wednesday and check out the specials. www.stampwithmax2.stampinup.net

You only have a few days to order. I will make every effort to get my hands on a computer Wednesday...but it may not be possible. But not to worry...all you need to do is visit my website and view the specials...to make a purchase you just click on "Shop Now". (If you have a VIP question that can't wait , you can call my cell phone 801 897-0429....or you can send me a text message to that number.) Sale dates - Nov. 26th - Dec. 1st....While supplies last...

To add to this excitement I am adding an extra special. If you place an order of $50 or more with me between November 26 and December 1, I will give you a $25 gift card you can use with a $50 purchase between January 19 and January 31 - the first two weeks of the new Spring Summer Catalog! Be sure to check back on November 26 to see the details!

No comments: